Nominations for the 7NEWS Young Achiever Awards are now open and the search has begun for incredible young people under 29 from Queensland.
Everybody knows an inspiring young individual;
• Who we all wonder where they find the time to help others
• Paving the way for our future through innovative thinking
• Who is a leader and role model for their peers
We need to give thanks, and now you can by nominating them into one of these categories:
• LGIAsuper Community Volunteer Award
• iFly Online Achievement Award
• BB Print Regional Achiever Award
• Kennelly Constructions Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Achievement Award
• First National Real Estate Leadership Award
• The University of Queensland Create Change Award
• Soroptimist Women Empowering Others Award
• Awards Australia Small Business Achiever Award
One of the category winners will be named the 2020 Queensland Young Achiever of the Year.
Great prizes are up for grabs, plus every person nominated receives a certificate of achievement.
To submit a nomination, simply go online to www.youngachieverawards.com select ‘QLD’ and then click the gold ‘Nominate Now’. Alternatively, make the process that much easier by calling us on 1300 055 096 and passing on their details and we will take it from there.
Nominations close Thursday 12th December 2019. For assistance please feel free to call the Awards Office or email [email protected]