Everybody knows an inspiring young individual;
• Who we all wonder where they find the time to help others
• Paving the way for our future through innovative thinking
• Who is a leader and role model for their peers
We need to give thanks, and now you can by nominating them into one of these categories;
• LGIAsuper Community Volunteer Award
• iFly Online Achievement Award
• BB Print Regional Achiever Award
• First National Real Estate Leadership Award
• Soroptimist Women Empowering Others Award
• Kennelly Constructions Aboriginal Achievement Award
• The University of Queensland Create Change Award
One of the category winners will be named the 2019 Queensland Young Achiever of the Year.
Category winners will each receive $2,000 from Auswide Bank and a trophy. The Queensland Young Achiever of the Year will receive $2,000 from Auswide Bank and a state trophy.
To submit a nomination, simply go online to www.youngachieverawards.com and then click the gold ‘Nominate Now’.
Alternatively, make the process that much easier by calling us on 1300 055 096 and passing on their details and we will take it from there.
Nominations close Monday 3rd December 2018. For assistance please feel free to call the Awards Office or email [email protected]
The Young Achiever Awards began in 2016, with the purpose of acknowledging, encouraging and most importantly promoting the positive achievements of all young people up to and including 29 years of age. The awards aim to recognise the leadership, dedication and pursuit of excellence amongst young people throughout Queensland.