Toowoomba Regional Council advises that its customer service counters will close from 12 noon to 5pm on Friday, December 20th to allow staff to attend a Council Christmas celebration. Customers can access an after-hours emergency service during this time. Customer service operations will return to normal from 8.30am on Monday, December 23.
Council facilities such as swimming pools will operate as per their normal hours tomorrow. However, the following facilities will be closing for the afternoon of December 20:
• Pittsworth Library – open 9am to 11.45am
• Millmerran Library – open 10am to 12noon
• Oakey Library – open 9am to 12noon
• Yarraman, Goombungee and Quinalow – closed as is normal on a Friday
• Toowoomba Regional Art Gallery will be closed from 12.30.
Council offices will then be closed from 5pm Tuesday, December 24 until 8.30am Thursday, January 2, 2014 for the Christmas/New Year break. Council apologises for any inconvenience caused to customers during this time.
Senior Communication Officer
Stakeholder Engagement & Communication
Toowoomba Service Centre
Toowoomba Regional Council