Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers is a 10-day celebration to showcase stunning gardens, fine wines, exceptional regional produce, inspired fashion & arts and a musical lineup of national headline acts. Toowoomba, known nationally as Australia’s ‘Garden City’ is set high on the Great Dividing Range, 127 kms west of Brisbane. Toowoomba Region Mayor Paul Antonio said […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- ATBSO National Seniors Challenge
- Head To Crow’s Nest Area For The InStudio Art Trail
- National Science Week Is About To Blast Off!
- DonateLife Week Aiming To Double Registrations
- Toowoomba Hospice Only $10,000 Away From ‘Rolling Out The Carpet’
- Rose Pruning Day
- Nexus’ Safer Way To Line Mark
- USQ At Forefront Of Planet Discoveries