The popular Lost Trades Fair returns to Cobb+Co Museum in Toowoomba on Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 October 2018, showcasing master artisans demonstrating and sharing their skills and talent in more than 50 heritage trades. An amazing variety of artisans will be on display including a sixth generation cooper (barrels maker) plus stonemasons, weavers, blacksmiths, […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- December Open Day At Royal Bull’s Head Inn
- Toowoomba City Hall Lighting Up For Christmas
- Multicultural Global Fair In Toowoomba
- Ultimate Twilight Shopping Experience ….
- USQ Professor Recognised For Life-saving Work
- Advocating For Your Own Health
- Furry Family Members Meet Santa At Grand Central
- Police Operation Cracks Down On Fake Registration Plates