Carmen Duvel’s plan to become a childcare worker is back on track after she successfully secured a grant in the 2017 Redkite and Coles Dare to Dream Scholarship to help fund her course fees and new study resources. Carmen, who was diagnosed with Hodgkin Lymphoma at 18 years old and is now in remission with quarterly hospital check-ups, said the $2000 scholarship relieved a significant financial pressure off her and her […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- How About Humour For Breakfast?
- DDHS Mental Health Week Event
- Lost Trades Fair Returns To Toowoomba
- Excitement Building For Grand Central Floral Parade
- Water Restrictions For Toowoomba Regional Centres
- Lifeline Darling Downs To Celebrate National Op Shop Week
- Toowoomba Tenpin Bowl Patrol Right Down Kids’ Alley
- Carnival Of Flowers Toowoomba To Helidon Steam Train Shuttle