Carmen Duvel’s plan to become a childcare worker is back on track after she successfully secured a grant in the 2017 Redkite and Coles Dare to Dream Scholarship to help fund her course fees and new study resources. Carmen, who was diagnosed with Hodgkin Lymphoma at 18 years old and is now in remission with quarterly hospital check-ups, said the $2000 scholarship relieved a significant financial pressure off her and her […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- Disaster In The Making For Toowoomba Escarpment
- Enjoy Australia Day At Highfields Pioneer Village
- An Afternoon Of Fashion To Suit Every Woman
- Join The ‘Plasma Movement’ In 2018
- Help Hit Breast Cancer For Six!
- Ergon’s Safety Tips For Holiday DIY Dangers
- 2017 Christmas Message From Bishop Robert McGuckin Of The Toowoomba Catholic Diocese
- Living With Disabilities – A Christmas Conversation!