The CEDAR Centre has been a long time supporter and educator of those with a disability and to end 2017 on the right note, they have organised drinks and canapes and a great line-up to carry on the Christmas conversation – ‘Living with a Disability at a Time of Travel and Celebration. The event is […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- How About Humour For Breakfast?
- DDHS Mental Health Week Event
- Lost Trades Fair Returns To Toowoomba
- Excitement Building For Grand Central Floral Parade
- Water Restrictions For Toowoomba Regional Centres
- Lifeline Darling Downs To Celebrate National Op Shop Week
- Toowoomba Tenpin Bowl Patrol Right Down Kids’ Alley
- Carnival Of Flowers Toowoomba To Helidon Steam Train Shuttle