Indigenous Queenslander, 22 yr old boxing champion Clay Waterman known as the “Boxing Kangaroo”, began boxing at the age of 10. He became Australia’s first ever Amateur Boxing World Champion at 15 years of age. Clay travelled to Kazakhstan to compete at the World Junior Amateur Championships In July 2011, Leading into the championships – […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- ATBSO National Seniors Challenge
- Head To Crow’s Nest Area For The InStudio Art Trail
- National Science Week Is About To Blast Off!
- DonateLife Week Aiming To Double Registrations
- Toowoomba Hospice Only $10,000 Away From ‘Rolling Out The Carpet’
- Rose Pruning Day
- Nexus’ Safer Way To Line Mark
- USQ At Forefront Of Planet Discoveries