If you’re planning to undertake home renovation tasks over the holidays Ergon Energy is urging you to be aware of potential electrical hazards lurking in your property. This year alone the Queensland Ambulance Service was called to nearly 500 electrical shock and electrocution emergencies, however Ergon Energy’s Community Safety Manager Aaron Smith has a few […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- Disaster In The Making For Toowoomba Escarpment
- Enjoy Australia Day At Highfields Pioneer Village
- An Afternoon Of Fashion To Suit Every Woman
- Join The ‘Plasma Movement’ In 2018
- Help Hit Breast Cancer For Six!
- Ergon’s Safety Tips For Holiday DIY Dangers
- 2017 Christmas Message From Bishop Robert McGuckin Of The Toowoomba Catholic Diocese
- Living With Disabilities – A Christmas Conversation!