Following a successful launch of NASA’s Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS), USQ astronomers will be ready to begin planetary observations . The TESS launch will mark a major expansion of the search for planets beyond the Solar system and is expected to catalogue thousands of exoplanets in addition to those already discovered by the Kepler mission. […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- December Open Day At Royal Bull’s Head Inn
- Toowoomba City Hall Lighting Up For Christmas
- Multicultural Global Fair In Toowoomba
- Ultimate Twilight Shopping Experience ….
- USQ Professor Recognised For Life-saving Work
- Advocating For Your Own Health
- Furry Family Members Meet Santa At Grand Central
- Police Operation Cracks Down On Fake Registration Plates