A police road safety operation focusing on motorists with fake registration plates and unregistered vehicles has launched across Queensland. The three-month operation code named Operation Quebec Yield will also involve officers targeting drivers for red light, mobile phone and seat belt offences. Road Policing Command Superintendent David Johnson said police had recently noticed an increase […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- December Open Day At Royal Bull’s Head Inn
- Toowoomba City Hall Lighting Up For Christmas
- Multicultural Global Fair In Toowoomba
- Ultimate Twilight Shopping Experience ….
- USQ Professor Recognised For Life-saving Work
- Advocating For Your Own Health
- Furry Family Members Meet Santa At Grand Central
- Police Operation Cracks Down On Fake Registration Plates