The CEDAR Centre has been a long time supporter and educator of those with a disability and to end 2017 on the right note, they have organised drinks and canapes and a great line-up to carry on the Christmas conversation – ‘Living with a Disability at a Time of Travel and Celebration. The event is […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- Disaster In The Making For Toowoomba Escarpment
- Enjoy Australia Day At Highfields Pioneer Village
- An Afternoon Of Fashion To Suit Every Woman
- Join The ‘Plasma Movement’ In 2018
- Help Hit Breast Cancer For Six!
- Ergon’s Safety Tips For Holiday DIY Dangers
- 2017 Christmas Message From Bishop Robert McGuckin Of The Toowoomba Catholic Diocese
- Living With Disabilities – A Christmas Conversation!