We have lift-off: As the world celebrated 50 years since the Moon landing, at the University of Southern Queensland (USQ), eyes are firmly set on the future of space exploration. Tuesday July 23 saw the completion of Minerva-Australis at USQ’s Mount Kent Observatory, the only facility in the Southern Hemisphere dedicated to providing ground-based observations […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- ATBSO National Seniors Challenge
- Head To Crow’s Nest Area For The InStudio Art Trail
- National Science Week Is About To Blast Off!
- DonateLife Week Aiming To Double Registrations
- Toowoomba Hospice Only $10,000 Away From ‘Rolling Out The Carpet’
- Rose Pruning Day
- Nexus’ Safer Way To Line Mark
- USQ At Forefront Of Planet Discoveries