The State Government has changed legislation to allow electric scooters and other electric motorised devices to be legally and responsibly used in Queensland. They are known in legislation as Personal Mobility Devices (PMD). These laws came into effect on 14 December 2018, and we wanted to let you know of the changes given the trial […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- Join USQ For Vinnies Community Sleepout!
- NAIDOC Community Event – Wilsonton
- Recognising NAIDOC Week
- Australian Historical Association Conference
- Maker Space School Holiday Program
- New Sciencentre Brings Energy To Life
- A Rewarding Start For Village Mini-Markets
- Launch Of Queensland’s Largest Camellia Show