Hundreds of people attended a community information expo for aged care and the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). The expo, organised by the Darling Downs Hospital and Health Service (DDHHS) in conjunction with the Darling Downs and West Moreton Primary Health Network (DDWMPHN), was held at HumeRidge Church of Christ, Toowoomba on Friday 1st June, […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- Culture Train Gears Up For Another Rendezvous
- Celebrating One World With Many Faces
- National Science Week At Cobb+Co Museum
- The First Sermon On The Downs Anniversary
- Aurizon Puts Good Vision On Track
- Commander Grant Edwards Lends His Strength To Unleash The Beast
- Ergon, Energex Recruiting 100 Apprentices
- Tickets Galloping Away!