Hundreds of people attended a community information expo for aged care and the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). The expo, organised by the Darling Downs Hospital and Health Service (DDHHS) in conjunction with the Darling Downs and West Moreton Primary Health Network (DDWMPHN), was held at HumeRidge Church of Christ, Toowoomba on Friday 1st June, […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- Join USQ For Vinnies Community Sleepout!
- NAIDOC Community Event – Wilsonton
- Recognising NAIDOC Week
- Australian Historical Association Conference
- Maker Space School Holiday Program
- New Sciencentre Brings Energy To Life
- A Rewarding Start For Village Mini-Markets
- Launch Of Queensland’s Largest Camellia Show