Hundreds of people attended a community information expo for aged care and the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). The expo, organised by the Darling Downs Hospital and Health Service (DDHHS) in conjunction with the Darling Downs and West Moreton Primary Health Network (DDWMPHN), was held at HumeRidge Church of Christ, Toowoomba on Friday 1st June, […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- How About Humour For Breakfast?
- DDHS Mental Health Week Event
- Lost Trades Fair Returns To Toowoomba
- Excitement Building For Grand Central Floral Parade
- Water Restrictions For Toowoomba Regional Centres
- Lifeline Darling Downs To Celebrate National Op Shop Week
- Toowoomba Tenpin Bowl Patrol Right Down Kids’ Alley
- Carnival Of Flowers Toowoomba To Helidon Steam Train Shuttle