Council is taking action to commence medium-level water restrictions from Tuesday September 18 for several regional communities across the Toowoomba Regional Council area. This decision has been made due to signs of stress on local groundwater sources. Mayor Paul Antonio said the earlier predictions by the Bureau of Meteorology that things would get worse before […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- How About Humour For Breakfast?
- DDHS Mental Health Week Event
- Lost Trades Fair Returns To Toowoomba
- Excitement Building For Grand Central Floral Parade
- Water Restrictions For Toowoomba Regional Centres
- Lifeline Darling Downs To Celebrate National Op Shop Week
- Toowoomba Tenpin Bowl Patrol Right Down Kids’ Alley
- Carnival Of Flowers Toowoomba To Helidon Steam Train Shuttle