Dalby Hospital director of nursing Bronwyn Luxon has thanked the Rotary Club of Dalby for fundraising efforts which have enabled the purchase of additional equipment for the hospital’s renal service. “This donation of $9,500 has been used for the purchase of a VScan Extend Dual Probe, which will be used in our renal dialysis unit,” […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- How About Humour For Breakfast?
- DDHS Mental Health Week Event
- Lost Trades Fair Returns To Toowoomba
- Excitement Building For Grand Central Floral Parade
- Water Restrictions For Toowoomba Regional Centres
- Lifeline Darling Downs To Celebrate National Op Shop Week
- Toowoomba Tenpin Bowl Patrol Right Down Kids’ Alley
- Carnival Of Flowers Toowoomba To Helidon Steam Train Shuttle