Spring Bluff will commemorate the 76th anniversary of the departure of World War 2 Cabarlah Barracks troops this St Patrick’s Day, Saturday 17 March. The service remembers the 1,000 strong 25th Battalion soldiers who made their way down the escarpment in darkness, and boarded trains at Spring Bluff railway station for the Brisbane Exhibition Grounds, […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- December Open Day At Royal Bull’s Head Inn
- Toowoomba City Hall Lighting Up For Christmas
- Multicultural Global Fair In Toowoomba
- Ultimate Twilight Shopping Experience ….
- USQ Professor Recognised For Life-saving Work
- Advocating For Your Own Health
- Furry Family Members Meet Santa At Grand Central
- Police Operation Cracks Down On Fake Registration Plates