The first monthly Sunday mini-market (to be held on the last Sunday of each month) saw stallholders selling arts, crafts, produce and second hand goods, and prepackaged food stalls goods. The day at Highfields Pioneer Village was deemed a resounding success attended by lots of local families. There was plenty of fun to be had […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- ATBSO National Seniors Challenge
- Head To Crow’s Nest Area For The InStudio Art Trail
- National Science Week Is About To Blast Off!
- DonateLife Week Aiming To Double Registrations
- Toowoomba Hospice Only $10,000 Away From ‘Rolling Out The Carpet’
- Rose Pruning Day
- Nexus’ Safer Way To Line Mark
- USQ At Forefront Of Planet Discoveries