A police road safety operation focusing on motorists with fake registration plates and unregistered vehicles has launched across Queensland. The three-month operation code named Operation Quebec Yield will also involve officers targeting drivers for red light, mobile phone and seat belt offences. Road Policing Command Superintendent David Johnson said police had recently noticed an increase […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- Furry Family Members Meet Santa At Grand Central
- Police Operation Cracks Down On Fake Registration Plates
- Royal Bull’s Head Inn Open Day
- Information For Families To Help Drug Users
- Visit Gemfest 20/21 October At Centenary Heights High School
- How About Humour For Breakfast?
- DDHS Mental Health Week Event
- Lost Trades Fair Returns To Toowoomba