A police road safety operation focusing on motorists with fake registration plates and unregistered vehicles has launched across Queensland. The three-month operation code named Operation Quebec Yield will also involve officers targeting drivers for red light, mobile phone and seat belt offences. Road Policing Command Superintendent David Johnson said police had recently noticed an increase […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- Join USQ For Vinnies Community Sleepout!
- NAIDOC Community Event – Wilsonton
- Recognising NAIDOC Week
- Australian Historical Association Conference
- Maker Space School Holiday Program
- New Sciencentre Brings Energy To Life
- A Rewarding Start For Village Mini-Markets
- Launch Of Queensland’s Largest Camellia Show