Spring Bluff will commemorate the 76th anniversary of the departure of World War 2 Cabarlah Barracks troops this St Patrick’s Day, Saturday 17 March. The service remembers the 1,000 strong 25th Battalion soldiers who made their way down the escarpment in darkness, and boarded trains at Spring Bluff railway station for the Brisbane Exhibition Grounds, […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- Excitement Building For Grand Central Floral Parade
- Water Restrictions For Toowoomba Regional Centres
- Lifeline Darling Downs To Celebrate National Op Shop Week
- Toowoomba Tenpin Bowl Patrol Right Down Kids’ Alley
- Carnival Of Flowers Toowoomba To Helidon Steam Train Shuttle
- Do You Know An Inspirational Young Achiever?
- Royal Bull’s Head Inn Open Day – Father’s Day Sunday 2nd September
- Ma Ma Creek Dance Weekend