Spring Bluff will commemorate the 76th anniversary of the departure of World War 2 Cabarlah Barracks troops this St Patrick’s Day, Saturday 17 March. The service remembers the 1,000 strong 25th Battalion soldiers who made their way down the escarpment in darkness, and boarded trains at Spring Bluff railway station for the Brisbane Exhibition Grounds, […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- Don’t Be Blind To Kidney Disease
- USQ At Forefront Of Planet Discoveries
- 2019 Country Music Rush In Oakey
- Toowoomba Prostate Group Supports Local Hospice!
- Street Science – World Science Festival Brisbane Comes To Toowoomba
- APP-solutely Amazing!
- Australia’s Role In The Space Race Unveiled At World Science Festival Brisbane Event
- Battle Of The Brains Trivia Night In Aid Of The Pyjama Foundation