Commander Grant Edwards, a mental health advocate who once held the crown as Australia’s strongest man, has pulled a 7.5 tonne Lifeline Darling Downs truck with his sheer strength in support of the Unleash the Beast Writing and Wellbeing Symposium.
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- Culture Train Gears Up For Another Rendezvous
- Celebrating One World With Many Faces
- National Science Week At Cobb+Co Museum
- The First Sermon On The Downs Anniversary
- Aurizon Puts Good Vision On Track
- Commander Grant Edwards Lends His Strength To Unleash The Beast
- Ergon, Energex Recruiting 100 Apprentices
- Tickets Galloping Away!