Commander Grant Edwards, a mental health advocate who once held the crown as Australia’s strongest man, has pulled a 7.5 tonne Lifeline Darling Downs truck with his sheer strength in support of the Unleash the Beast Writing and Wellbeing Symposium.
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- Ultimate Twilight Shopping Experience ….
- USQ Professor Recognised For Life-saving Work
- Advocating For Your Own Health
- Furry Family Members Meet Santa At Grand Central
- Police Operation Cracks Down On Fake Registration Plates
- Royal Bull’s Head Inn Open Day
- Information For Families To Help Drug Users
- Visit Gemfest 20/21 October At Centenary Heights High School