News travels fast…Toowoomba Hospice was delighted to receive their new bed linen from the Toowoomba Prostate Cancer Support Group who heard they had received 6 new beds recently. Mr Doug Meiklejohn – Treasurer of the Toowoomba Prostate Cancer Support Group, said one of their members was aware that some new beds had recently been donated to the […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- ATBSO National Seniors Challenge
- Head To Crow’s Nest Area For The InStudio Art Trail
- National Science Week Is About To Blast Off!
- DonateLife Week Aiming To Double Registrations
- Toowoomba Hospice Only $10,000 Away From ‘Rolling Out The Carpet’
- Rose Pruning Day
- Nexus’ Safer Way To Line Mark
- USQ At Forefront Of Planet Discoveries