The importance of being your own health advocate will be discussed at the next Twilight Talk at Toowoomba Hospital on Tuesday 20 November.The public lecture will be hosted by Darling Downs Health General Practice Liaison Officer Dr Theresa Johnson. Dr Johnson will lead a presentation about ‘coordinating care between the hospital and your GP’. “When […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- USQ To Celebrate Moon Landing Anniversary
- Join USQ For Vinnies Community Sleepout!
- NAIDOC Community Event – Wilsonton
- Recognising NAIDOC Week
- Australian Historical Association Conference
- Maker Space School Holiday Program
- New Sciencentre Brings Energy To Life
- A Rewarding Start For Village Mini-Markets