The importance of being your own health advocate will be discussed at the next Twilight Talk at Toowoomba Hospital on Tuesday 20 November.The public lecture will be hosted by Darling Downs Health General Practice Liaison Officer Dr Theresa Johnson. Dr Johnson will lead a presentation about ‘coordinating care between the hospital and your GP’. “When […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- December Open Day At Royal Bull’s Head Inn
- Toowoomba City Hall Lighting Up For Christmas
- Multicultural Global Fair In Toowoomba
- Ultimate Twilight Shopping Experience ….
- USQ Professor Recognised For Life-saving Work
- Advocating For Your Own Health
- Furry Family Members Meet Santa At Grand Central
- Police Operation Cracks Down On Fake Registration Plates