A pre-lodgement meeting has been held with Toowoomba Regional Council to determine the planning steps to be taken for the construction of a plant to recycle old tyres into oil, carbon and steel at the Wellcamp Business Estate in Toowoomba, using world-first environmentally friendly Australian technology. The plant will be operated by Green Distillation Technologies, […]
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- Culture Train Gears Up For Another Rendezvous
- Celebrating One World With Many Faces
- National Science Week At Cobb+Co Museum
- The First Sermon On The Downs Anniversary
- Aurizon Puts Good Vision On Track
- Commander Grant Edwards Lends His Strength To Unleash The Beast
- Ergon, Energex Recruiting 100 Apprentices
- Tickets Galloping Away!