Spectacular gardens, country touring, live music and local food & wine plus much more.The locals love it and visitors travel from all over the country to be part of it. Now in its 68th year the award-winning Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers 15th t0 24th September…..
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- Our Australia – 2018 Hospice Concert
- Benjamin Glennie Day At Royal Bull’s Head Inn
- Queensland’s Largest Camellia Show Launched
- The Bavarian’s First Regional Restaurant Opens In Toowoomba
- Polair 2 Named ‘Brett A Forte’
- Aged Care And NDIS Expo Review
- Toowoomba Paints The City Maroon For Queensland Week
- 60 Exhibitors At Aged Care & NDIS Expo