Spectacular gardens, country touring, live music and local food & wine plus much more.The locals love it and visitors travel from all over the country to be part of it. Now in its 68th year the award-winning Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers 15th t0 24th September…..
Search: Our Stories
Planning a holiday?
- Excitement Building For Grand Central Floral Parade
- Water Restrictions For Toowoomba Regional Centres
- Lifeline Darling Downs To Celebrate National Op Shop Week
- Toowoomba Tenpin Bowl Patrol Right Down Kids’ Alley
- Carnival Of Flowers Toowoomba To Helidon Steam Train Shuttle
- Do You Know An Inspirational Young Achiever?
- Royal Bull’s Head Inn Open Day – Father’s Day Sunday 2nd September
- Ma Ma Creek Dance Weekend